Some Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can manuscripts be sent in Hindi as well?
Answer: No, NJE is an English Journal so manuscripts must be in English only.
2. What are the specific fonts and font sizes required for the manuscripts?
Answer:Manuscripts should be typewritten with double spacing on A-4 paper size with 1" margin all around using Times New Roman font in font size 12.
3. What is the approximate word limit for research papers?
Answer:The articles/research/review papers should be between 3000-5000 words approximately.
4. What is the approximate word limit for abstracts?
Answer:The authors must submit the abstract on a separate sheet not exceeding 250 words
5. How should authors provide their identification if names are not to be written on manuscripts?
Answer:The Title of the paper, name(s) of author(s), should be given alongwith the Department, Institution, City and Country of each author on a separate sheet.
6. What should be the referencing style?
Answer: References to other publications should be appropriately cited within the text and the entire list (using APA Style 7th Edition) provided at the end of the article/paper in alphabetical orderin a separate section. APA style of referencing must be followed.
7. What are the specifications for Tables and Illustrations?
Answer:Tables should be numbered consecutively with bold numbers and must have appropriate titles
All illustrations and graphs should be such as to permit reduction to one third and fit on a single page. Legends and captions should be typed on a separate sheet of paper.
8. What are the essential documents to be given with the manuscript/paper Answer:Manuscripts must be sent with duly filled and signed Declaration forms and Plagiarism reports.
9. What is the Address for correspondence and queries?
Answer: All manuscripts and correspondences should be addressed to
The Managing Editor
National Journal of Education
Faculty of Education (Kamachha)
Banaras Hindu University
Varanasi 221010 (U.P.)
Email : email@example.com